As San Diego’s premier Boxing Kickboxing gym, LA Boxing in Rancho Penasquitos has become the world’s largest boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts gym for one simple reason: This is the only place where you can experience The LA Boxing Workout. The result of our 20-year commitment to group exercise innovation, The LA Boxing Workout captures the excitement and challenges of genuine fight training in a safe, professional environment with the following programs:
• Boxing & Executive Boxing- Tremendous cardio burn (800 to 1000 calories in one hour) and strength training with techniques and skills for a great workout or to compete at an amateur level.
• Kids Programs- In Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Karate and Grappling the physical benefits are great and teach endurance, mental toughness and self-discipline. • Brazilian Jiu Jitsu – Fighting techniques focusing on grappling and ground fighting.
• Muay Thai– A fighting martial art similar to boxing but allows strikes with the knees, feet, and elbows.
• Kickboxing –A combination of Karate, wrestling, grappling and boxing. It uses feet as well as the hands striking.
• Grappling- A hybrid wrestling style that is also called submission wrestling and refers to the use of submission maneuvers or holds to end the match. Grappling is done by controlling an opponent without the use of striking.
• Strength and Conditioning training-Run by a certified personal trainer. Weight training to tone and strength your body to get the results that you want.
• Abs Class- 30 minutes of Ab training to get the results you want.
• MMA Fight Training (For advanced members)- a tryout with the coach will allow an experienced person to join the MMA Fighter Training program to determine if they will be allowed to participate. MMA skills are emphasized, and direct sparring is an essential element of this program.